Please make sure the shipping address at the time of purchase is correct to avoid any additional charges. If Item is returned by the shipping carrier for any reason, purchaser will be responsible for the cost to re-ship the item. Some examples are, undeliverable as addressed, unable to forward, incorrect address etc. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a re-shipment quote.
Tracking number will be issued for your purchase once the order is processed for shipping. If tracking shows that the item was delivered, purchaser will be responsible for the replacement cost of the item and the cost of postage to re-ship the item.
Order processing normally takes 1-3 business days from date of purchase.
Customer is responsible for all custom fees, charges, or any other charge that your country imposes on the shipment. Customer is also responsible for researching the laws of entry. Customer needs to research if item being purchased is allowed into the country. If shipment is lost or held by your country for any reason, Animal Lovers House LLC will not be held responsible in any way.
14 days Return period from date of delivery. 20% Restocking fee will be applied on all items that are returned, including items returned as undeliverable by shipping carrier. Buyer pays return shipping. Returns will be refunded to the same type of payment that was used at time of purchase. Use tracking number for all returned items for proof of delivery. Please email us with tracking information when shipped so we can track your item until it arrives. Returns are to be sent to Animal Lovers House LLC, 10360 Sw 186 Street, Miami Florida 33197 Unit 972287
Terms and Conditions:
The term Animal Lovers House LLC or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10360 Sw 186 Street, Miami Florida 33197 Unit 972287. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Animal Lovers House LLC’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information:
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information:
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security:
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information:
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 305-306-7702
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.